I do “Things I Love” every week….and I decided this week to change it up and do things that piss me off. Now, I’m not really a “pissed off” kind of person, it’s more things that really irk me…but, really what fun would the title, “Things That Really Irk Me” be? Yeah…none at all. So here they are: things that really make me mad, or piss me off…I mean really it could just be called #firstworldproblems…
- People using the letter “n” as the word and. It’s stupid n shit.
- Really vague Facebook posts that sound awful! Facebook posts saying things like, “OMG, I can’t believe this is happening to me!” and then 50 people post and ask whats going on. The person either a. comments and says to 1 person I texted you. or B. Never answers. If you aren’t going to tell, DON’T POST IT…I’m nosy, I want to know!
- When you think there is an empty spot in a busy parking lot….but it’s really just a tiny car parked between 2 huge ones…
- Girls who wear clothing that is too small. I don’t care what size is on that tag ,but get the right one!
- When guys complain that girls want nice guys and go for the “assholes”. All I have to say is that most guys that classify themselves as “nice guys” are not…at all…don’t get me started.
- You’re browsing Pinterest, you see a cute outfit, you click on it. It takes you to someones stupid tumblr or just an image. Dammit…now I have no idea where to go buy it:(
- When people look over your shoulder while you are on your computer. Like my husband does, 90% of the time….like right now.
- Politics on Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media outlet. You’re not changing anyone’s views….stop.
- People with really poor grammar. It’s okay to miss a comma or misspell something, but the moment you use the phrase “I seen that,” I die. (Yeah, I have a comma obsession, pretty sure I use like 10 per sentence, pretty sure that’s not allowed, pretty sure it’s a run on now, yeah??)
- Starting a sentence with “no offense” means you will shortly be offending me. Why bother?
- People who will listen to “anything”. Oh, except country, or rap, or jazz, or…
- Those people who crab when it’s too hot…and crab when it’s too cold.
- Not being able to think of anything else in your list post…
- Lists that do not go in increments of 5….
- Cliques. Let’s hope there are none of these this weekend at TxSC!
It’s here! The Texas Style Council Conference! I am really excited, but really nervous at the same time. I’m a really outgoing person, but when everyone knows each other already I tend to have a harder time breaking out of my shell. So, as I said in number 15, I’m really hoping that people aren’t all off in their own little clique world.
I just have to keep reminding myself to act normal, not burst out in random bouts of useless trivia, and make sure I don’t have TP on my shoe….OR I could just be myself:) haha….I will post all about the conference on Monday!