We leave for New York City on Wednesday and I am SOO excited! I decided to get ready for my trip, I needed to put together a little wish list of things I want to do/bring home from the big apple:)
Things To Get In New York City:
- A really cool photograph. This taxi cab whooshing by is awesome…I really want to capture some amazing moment while I’m there. After all, I really wish I could be a professional photographer…too bad I only know how to use mine in automatic lol.
- Serendipity 3 frozen hot chocolate. When I spent the semester in NYC back in college we went to Serendipity 3 and it was amazing. The food, the frozen hot chocolate, the atmosphere…everything about it was just fun. Not to mention, I love the movie…
- The Yankees. I’ve always had a place in my heart for the Yankees…therefore, I need a cute Yankees t shirt or shorts or both:)
- Statue of liberty. I have been every time I have visited, but I really want to go on one of those boat rides that takes you right by it so that I can get some good photos! Maybe this will help me to attain #1…
- Leopard Scarf. I have been wanting one and I know that I can get one for cheap from one of those street vendors! Yeah, that’s right…I’m going to get my haggle on!
- Taxi make up bag. I know that I could get this anywhere, but it would be extra special if it was actually from NYC! It doesn’t even have to be Kate Spade, I just really like the black and yellow. I also have a small obsession with little pouches. I really don’t need another, but I want!
- Kate Spade Keds. Once again, I know I can get them at home, but they’re just too cute!
I’m sure I won’t be able to get out of the city without a few new things, hopefully including a few from my list;-) Don’t worry, I will be sure to update everyone on all of my great purchases!
Anything else I need to make sure to get or see while I’m in the big city? What would be on your NYC wish list?
Until next time…