I’m in New York City! Yay! Now, don’t you worry your pretty little heads…I am not blogging on my vacation, I planned ahead! Surprise surprise, it’s definitely not like me to plan things in advance…I’m not OCD at all…. Well, anyways, you all have to be sure to follow me on Instagram so that you can see my adventures in real time! For now, I will leave you with my boot wishlist. Here you have it, 5 pairs of boots that I (and you) need this fall:
- Studded Combat Boots– These ones are so cute! I have never really been a combat boot girl, but I want to try and venture out of my comfort zone this fall. I think these are an adorable way to do so:)
- Cowboy Boots– I already have a pair, but I need new ones. Mine are getting worn out…the soles are even beginning to fall off!
- Riding Boots– I wear my current riding boots all the time. Unfortunately, they have hot glue and super glue holding them together. Apparently I wear my boots hard…lol.
- High Heeled Booties– I want some with bows! That’s really all I have to say about that:)
- Flat Booties– These, in grey! They would be so cute with some black leggings and a long tunic. Definitely need!
Well, there you have it! My boot wish list for Fall 2013!