Welcome to my wishlist! These are all of the things I wish I had this week….too bad I don’t grow money on a tree in the backyard. Great, now I am sounding like my mother….that’s fantastic.
- This necklace from Groopdealz. I am such a sucker for jewelery. I think I probably own more of it than 10 people combined…but this is just SO pretty! How can you not love a big statement piece like this? And that cobalt color is to die for!
- Can someone PLEASE buy this for me? This has GOT to be comfortable…though I would probably never leave my living room if this was in it.
- I have a bow obsession. I mean really, who doesn’t? They are so girlie and wonderful. This little guy is only $5.99 on Groopdealz, meaning I might need to add it to my little finger soon:)
- I am such a dress person and this one is on my shopping list for sure! I just love the flowers at the bottom, and that cap sleeve probably makes it super flattering. Can I just note how random the price is though….$34.43? Lol….
- Polka dots! I have seen so many of these around, mainly the ones from J Crew…but really who can afford a $100 sweater with all of the other things I NEED to have as well? Yeah, not me….Forever 21 it is then, because $23 makes me happy!
- This little guy has been haunting me on other peoples blogs for a while now. It would be great to put all my stuff in to travel to Dallas every month OR to take when I’m doing outfit posts in case I decide I need to switch it up!
- In case you haven’t notice I have a nude shoe love. These will be a perfect addition to my collection! Groopdealz has really got it going on with these, they also come in black…and $22 is so easy on my bank account:)
- First of all, I love that you can always find the coolest, most unique things on Etsy. This shop will take handwriting you give them and make it into a necklace. I really want the hubby to write love for me and turn it into one….except he has chicken scratch and you wouldn’t be able to read it….<sigh>
- These teardrop bead necklaces have been EVERYWHERE! I have been trying to find one that isn’t $30-$40, because I don’t like to spend a ton of money on super trendy things. Well, Groopdealz has it for $10! Yes, $10…that means I can buy 3 for the price of 1 elsewhere…I may just need a few different colors!
What things are you craving this week?
A portion of this post was sponsored by Groopdealz, however, all opinions are my own.