Welcome to my wishlist! These are all of the things I wish I had this week….too bad I don’t grow money on a tree in the backyard. Great, now I am sounding like my mother….that’s fantastic.
- This necklace from Groopdealz. I am such a sucker for jewelery. I think I probably own more of it than 10 people combined…but this is just SO pretty! How can you not love a big statement piece like this? And that cobalt color is to die for!
- Can someone PLEASE buy this for me? This has GOT to be comfortable…though I would probably never leave my living room if this was in it.
- I have a bow obsession. I mean really, who doesn’t? They are so girlie and wonderful. This little guy is only $5.99 on Groopdealz, meaning I might need to add it to my little finger soon:)
- I am such a dress person and this one is on my shopping list for sure! I just love the flowers at the bottom, and that cap sleeve probably makes it super flattering. Can I just note how random the price is though….$34.43? Lol….
- Polka dots! I have seen so many of these around, mainly the ones from J Crew…but really who can afford a $100 sweater with all of the other things I NEED to have as well? Yeah, not me….Forever 21 it is then, because $23 makes me happy!
- This little guy has been haunting me on other peoples blogs for a while now. It would be great to put all my stuff in to travel to Dallas every month OR to take when I’m doing outfit posts in case I decide I need to switch it up!
- In case you haven’t notice I have a nude shoe love. These will be a perfect addition to my collection! Groopdealz has really got it going on with these, they also come in black…and $22 is so easy on my bank account:)
- First of all, I love that you can always find the coolest, most unique things on Etsy. This shop will take handwriting you give them and make it into a necklace. I really want the hubby to write love for me and turn it into one….except he has chicken scratch and you wouldn’t be able to read it….<sigh>
- These teardrop bead necklaces have been EVERYWHERE! I have been trying to find one that isn’t $30-$40, because I don’t like to spend a ton of money on super trendy things. Well, Groopdealz has it for $10! Yes, $10…that means I can buy 3 for the price of 1 elsewhere…I may just need a few different colors!
What things are you craving this week?
A portion of this post was sponsored by Groopdealz, however, all opinions are my own.
I had a wonderfully relaxing weekend with the hubby and Chelsea. I got a little bit of shopping in, did a little work around the house, and we started working on making All That Glitters an even better place! The new site will be up and running soon, hopefully . Thank goodness for being married to a web developer who can do all of this web stuff so that I don’t have to:) Today’s outfit is one of my favorites. After working at Charming Charlie for over a year and only being able to wear black and white I have tried to steer away from black and white, but these pants are just too fun! I got them last spring at Old Navy and the fit is just wonderful for someone with curves! With all of the black and white, it seemed a little dark, so I went ahead and added a few pops of mint to give it a little color. Oh, and you can’t forget the FABULOUS bracelets that I found at Aldo on Saturday. I saw them and instantly knew that I needed them:)
Pants: Old Navy
Top: Charming Charlie
Belt, Handbag, & Necklace: Charming Charlie
If you are a little curvy, I would DEFINITELY recommend checking out these pants, they have all sorts of colors and patterns in the store (Only 2 online unfortunately). They are also super comfortable and just plain cute:)
How do you give a little oomph to a black and white outfit?
Linking up with: Watch Out For The Woestmans, Funday Monday, Style Elixir, Walking In Memphis In High Heels, The Pleated Poppy, Spotlight Weekly
The end of summer is drawing near, so I decided it is time to get my white pant posts in while I can! Although, I have to say, I’m not a strong believer of the no white pants past labor day rule. Especially in Texas, it’s more like a fashion guideline….for those people in the north who actually have fall and winter. Haha!
Pardon the frizzy, awkward mess that it my hair in these photos, it was extremely humid and actually looked like it was going to rain! (It didn’t.) That’s why my hair is actually blowing in some of the photos! What a nice change from the stagnant, hot weather we usually have in August.
I found this peplum top at Target (yes, I realize I have a problem) just before the Texas Style Council at the beginning of August. I wore it to the Lulu’s clothing swap and got a ton of compliments! I like how it is shorter in the front and longer in the back (mullet top!) And we all know how I feel about teal and coral…..
Get The Look:
White Skinnies: JC Penney
Bag: Charming Charlie
Watch & Bracelet: Charming Charlie
Well, there you go! Now, I need to think of some cute fall ways to style my white skinnies once labor day rolls past!
How would you bring white pants in to fall?
Linking up with:
Real Girl Glam
Fashion and Beauty Finds
Happy Monday, everyone!
I, however, am not having such a happy Monday. Hubby and I watched the final episode of Downton Abbey last night (I know, I know, we are about six months behind), and for all of you who have seen it, I am in shock and mourning. 😦 Well, obviously, to go along with my foul mood it is a not so beautiful day here in Austin. To make myself feel a little better and make it seem like summer, I decided to go with a hot pink and teal outfit today! I love, LOVE to mix and match colors and when I saw this skirt and belt set at Target I knew I had to have it! The fact that it came with a teal belt was awesome, because not only did I NEED a teal belt, it also gave me a great idea on how to accessorize the skirt:)
Skirt and belt: Target (similar: here, here)
Sunglasses/Bracelet/Necklace/Handbag: Charming Charlie
Wedges: TJ Maxx
Of course, I had to add a little pop of yellow in there as well…it is my favorite color after all!
Well, on with my Monday. I will try not to let a fictional character run my life….but then again maybe not. I hope you all enjoyed today’s outfit!
Today’s outfit includes one of my favorite trends: the peplum top. I love peplum tops for two reasons 1. They are so girlie, which is so very me and 2. They are so flattering. Tight at the top to show of your assets and loose right around the stomach, which is where most people have something to hide, haha!
Colored pants are great because you can do so many things to them and they always look just a little bit dressier than plain, old jeans:) Red and black are the colors today, hope you enjoy!
Pants: New York and Company
Flats: Payless Shoes
op: Forever 21
Jewelery: Charming Charlie
Clutch: Charming Charlie
These are the MOST comfortable flats I own. They were buy one get one half off so I got a nude pair as well and I honestly wish I would have gotten more! Well, that is all for today! I hope you enjoyed!